There has been an outbreak of the COVID-19, also known as the Corona Virus. NYC relies on drivers to move people around the city. As professional drivers, we drive everyone, everywhere. And that comes with a risk of exposure.
We are continually updating driver resources here:
NYC Drivers in need of assistance can call our hotline at 917-594-5443
Sign up for 24/7 access to the doctor. Click HERE or call 1-833-814-8590.
The IDG would like you to take the following precautions to protect yourself, but if you feel sick, stay home and call a doctor immediately.
Please keep your vehicle clean at all time. Make sure you have basic cleaning and disinfection products and wipe all surface, especially the areas that are frequently touched. Spray as needed. The virus is spread through the air and by touching something an infected person touched.
- Stay away from people who are sick.
- If you can, drive with your windows open.
- If your passengers can load their bags, let them.
- Clean surfaces your passengers touch as often as you can. Use a household cleaner or make one with bleach and water or vinegar and water.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
Please Be Safe Out There!
Click here for additional updates on COVID-19